As a valued client or employee of Aventure Staffing we wanted to take this opportunity to apprise you of our efforts with respect to the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
Our temporary workers’ safety and well-being is paramount to us, as is the safety and well-being of our clients’ employees. Therefore, we are advising our temporary employees about how to take care of themselves, protect others, and monitor the latest developments. Per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we are informing our employees that they should
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay at home when they are sick or have recently had a fever
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask
- Wash their hands often
- Communicate modifications to the work schedule, paycheck delivery, etc…
Note that we stand ready to assist you in navigating this public health challenge and furthering the well-being of all employees.
Should you wish to discuss this issue or have any questions, please contact Aventure Staffing’s Corporate Office at 712-258-2453.