Learn How Aventure Staffing Works!
For more than 80 years, staffing, recruiting and employment agencies have paired millions of employees with the right jobs in the right companies.
Although the details of the way these agencies work has evolved over time, the original concept has remained: employment agencies, like Aventure, match talented individuals to open positions for a variety of different companies.
Moving to the area? Want to start a new career? Freshly graduated from college? Aventure is a great option for job seekers during their search process. Here’s why:
- We are free. Aventure never charges a fee to you, the job seeker, for use of our services. It’s not too good to be true—you are why we are here!
- We offer exclusive opportunities. Many companies trust Aventure to do all of their hiring and may never advertising open positions through other, less effective, methods.
- We offer a wide range of jobs and careers. We hire for several companies in several communities in a several fields. Our clients currently have openings in clerical, administration, human resources, finance, nursing, warehouse, manufacturing, welding, engineering, and many more.
- We offer flexibility. Whatever your needs or goals are, we can find the right fit. We offer temporary employment, trial hire, contract hire, and direct hire.
- We offer training. Not everyone is ready to hit the ground running, and we can make sure you are equipped to transition to a new job or launch your next career.
- We provide competitive benefits. As human resource professionals at the top of our field, we know how important benefits are to employees. It’s why we offer paid vacation, paid holidays, computer training, transportation assistance, and much more to the temporary employees we hire.
In our years of service in the hiring industry, we know the most difficult times to find a job are when people move to a new area, want a new career, or are just getting started. It can be particularly difficult for college students who need to gain experience before they can begin the career they went to school for. It’s stressful, overwhelming, and a little scary. That’s why Aventure’s resources are so important. We know what companies are hiring, what they look for, and how to match skill sets, experience, and opportunity.
Just remember, opportunities can often disguise themselves in interesting ways. We have seen time and time again that what can start as a temporary job can end up being the beginning of a successful, lucrative career. Are you ready?